Bison 50 is available as part of our Tracked Winch solution, standalone, or let us fit for you.
22,680 kg Hydraulic Recovery Winch
- Powered by a PTO (power take off unit) driven pump with variable recovery speeds for high working rate.
- 251.8 cm3/rev highly efficient and constant operating torque motor with 22,680 kg / 50,000 lb capacity.
- Hardened 2 stage planetary gear train with 44:1 gear ratio provides faster line speed.
- Built-in air clutch for rapid wire rope payout.
- The Multi-Disc Brake ( MDB ) patented for holding full load.
- Great for severe duty trailers, roll-back carriers, and commercial recovery application.
- Roller fairlead, cable tensioner and two ways counterbalance valve supplied.
- Meets SAE J706 , CE machinery directive 2006/42/EC
Part number: PN 685010 (Std. drum)
Rated line : 22,680 kg / 50,000 lb (SAE J706 rating)
Line speed (at 1st layer of rope) : 5.7 mpm at 100 l/min (19 fpm at 26.5 g/min)
Operation pressure: 200 bar / 2,900 psi
Max oil flow: 100 l/min (26.5 g/min)
Hydraulic motor: 251.8 cm3/rev (15.4 in3/rev)
Gear ratio: 2-stage planetary gear 44:1
Winch construction: Cast housings with steel drum
Clutch (Freespooling): Output shaft disengaged
Brake: Multi-Disc Brake (MDB) patented and counterbalance valve supplied
Rotation of winch: Wire rope shall be under-wound orientation only
Drum barrel diameter: 180 mm (7.1")
Drum flange diameter: 406 mm (16”)
Distance between flanges: 368 mm (14.5")
Mounting bolts pattern: 240 x 453 mm (13.4” x 17.8”) ; 340 x 453 mm (13.4” x 17.8")
Wire rope recommended:
22.4 mm x 48 m (7/8” x 157’) 1,770 N/mm2 breaking strength of 305 kN required for SAE J706 ratings
Winch weight: 394 kg / 869 lb
Gross weight: 445 kg / 981 lb
Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 1,260 x 790 x 630 mm (49.6" x 31.1" x 24.8")
- Roller fairlead
- Counterbalance valve
- Cable tensioner
COMEUP Bison series hydraulic winch also provides low-pressure motor or EN version, contact us for further information.
|Line Pull and Rope Capacity||Line Speed|
|Layer of Wire Rope||Pull by layer,
kg / lb
|Total Rope on the Drum,
m / ft
|at 100 l/min (26.5 g/min),
mpm / fpm
|1st||22,680 / 50,000||10 / 33||5.7 / 19|
|2nd||18,570 / 40,940||22 / 72||7.0 / 23|
|3rd||15,720 / 34,660||36 / 118||8.3 / 27|
|4th||13,630 / 30,050||48 / 157||9.6 / 31|
The winch is not intended to be used in any manner for the movement or lifting of personnel.
The rated line pull shown is based on the first layer of rope on the drum.
The rope winding on the drum shall remain 5 wraps from the drum.