DV-18 is available standalone, or let us fit it for you.
Electric Automotive Winch
- Features compact size, light-weight, extreme low profile and spec. leading 18,000 lb pulling make it the optimal winch to fit in the limited space on most of the current vehicles.
- 10 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to reposition in 36 degree Increments.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for efficient and reliable operation
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator alerts when the motor is over-heated.
- U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake holds the full load without slipping.
- Meet international standards such as SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, and REMSA.
Part number: PN 851823 (12V) / PN 851838 (24V)
Rated line pull: 8,181 kg / 18,000 lb single line
5,220 w / 7.0 hp 12V series wound w/thermal protcetion switch
4,474 w / 6.0 hp 24V series wound w/thermal protcetion switch
Gear train: 3-stage planetary 315:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
Drum size: 89 x 192 mm (3.5" x 7.6")
Control: Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m (17') cord
Rope type: 6 × 29 - IWRC
Rope size: 12.7 mm x 25 m (1/2” x 82’)
Mounting bolts pattern:
254 x 114 mm (10” x 4.5”)
254 x 165 mm (10" x 6.5")
Mounting: Foot forward mounting only
Winch weight (including rope) : 59 kg / 130 lb
Gross weight : 71 kg / 156.5 lb
Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 694.2 x 265.2 x 418.4 mm ( 27.3" x 10.4" x 16.5")
- Roller fairlead
- Remote control w/5 m (17’) cord
- Detachable control box
- Wire rope w/safety hook
- 1.8 m (6’) 2 gauge battery lead
- Handsaver strap
- Cable tensioner
- Winch accessory kit
|Line Speed and Amp. Draw (1st layer of wire rope on the drum):|
kg / lb
mpm / fpm
|Amp. Draw, A|
|No Load||8.6 / 28.2||35||40|
|1,814 / 4,000||4.0 / 13.1||115||70|
|3,629 / 8,000||3.6 / 12.0||200||140|
|4,536 / 10,000||3.2 / 10.6||230||180|
|5,443 / 12,000||2.8 / 9.3||260||210|
|6,804 / 15,000||2.3 / 7.5||320||240|
|8,181 / 18,000||1.0 / 3.3||350||290|
|Line Pull and Rope Capacity:|
|Layer of Rope||Pull by layer,
kg / lb
|Total Rope on the Drum,
m / ft
|1st||8,181 / 18,000||4.7 / 15.4|
|2nd||6,546 / 14,431||10.5 / 34.4|
|3rd||5,456 / 12,028||17.5 / 57.4|
|4th||4,677 / 10,311||25.0 / 82.0|
Winches are not to be used for the lifting or moving of persons.
The rated line pull shown is based on the first layer of rope on the drum.
The rope winding on the drum shall remain 5 wraps from the drum.